Our customers rely on our expertise in developing cartons for high speed packing lines, intricate pharmaceutical cartons with in-line leaflet insertions (Leafsert) and Braille applications, superior finishing options for cosmetic carton designs, and shelf-ready packaging for point of sale.
We work with everything from a basic carton to more complex specifications requiring high-quality print surfaces and superior machine performance. Our factories suit short, medium and long production runs, and can set up for speedy turnaround with no compromise on quality. Our presses integrate:
- Application of holograms
- Foil stamping and braille word application
- Vision inspection and product segregation devices to ensure non-contamination
- Insertion of die-cut folded leaflets or labels
- Application and/or insertion of radio frequency tags as well as anti-counterfeit techniques and electronic security verification.
A Leafsert™ Carton has a die-cut leaflet glued inside its carton for easier access. This offers a range of benefits including:
- Eliminating inventory handling
- Removing a process from the packing line
- Increasing line efficiencies
- Reduced cost of manufacture
- Neater and more user-friendly solution for the consumer
- Point of difference in a competitive market